Friday, March 10, 2006

Welcome

Hi from the Illinois State Capitol. I'm Bethany Carson, Statehouse bureau chief for Illinois Issues magazine. I've got a front-row seat to the Illinois General Assembly and would like to share the more personal accounts of Statehouse activity through a regularly updated blog, a first for Illinois Issues.

We are an independent magazine published by the Center for State Policy and Leadership at the University of Illinois at Springfield. Our mission is to help policymakers and citizens make informed, ethical decisions. We will use our blog as a way to offer up-to-date information and clear up misinformation, not add to the rumor mill.

I welcome e-mails in response to our postings. Send them to capitolbureau@aol.com. We will not directly post readers' comments, but I may address them in a blog entry.

E-mail me: capitolbureau@aol.com

No comments: